Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello! My name is Hayden and welcome to my site. I did this blog as a project specially for Writing ESCO, which is an ESL and Web Design course. If you want to work with me, simply use the contact form found on this page. Below is my CV, with some examples of sites and articles I posted earlier.

Qualifications
Graduated with distinction from New York State
13 years of marketing and advertising experience (specifically intended for Online individuals)
6 years of website design experience.
Committed, team player employee with a taste for facts.

Employment Experience.
Writing ESCO,2010 - Present
Staff Manager
Given the task of arranging a international crew of internet writers to suit a demanding list of increased objectives and goals.
- Make cutting edge records for output, growing production by 18% around the world
- Effectively handled continuous logs of project distribution
- Supervised QA for worldwide development over a large crew of writers

Self-employed Wp Website Designer
2011-Present

Additional Skills
Proficient in Macedonian
Outstanding knowledge using a extensive choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment